Sunday, December 21, 2014

Together, Let Us Start Investing




I came across a Facebook post that says, " The best time to invest was yesterday; the next best time to invest is TODAY."

Have you started investing? Or the better question to ask is, have you made that decision to finally start investing?

As 2014 comes to a close and we are given a clean slate with 2015, I encourage you to make the commitment to start investing today and turn your dreams into reality.

A dream is a goal with a deadline. And I believe that it is better if we have a "partner" who we can share our dreams with and make sure that we are on track towards achieving that goal. Two days ago, I was sharing with a friend my financial goal and that is to have my first Php1M in four years, at most, and I am starting with zero. That will be Php250,000 per year on average. As I check my latest payslip, I see Php847,000 gross income to cap off 2014 (and Php133,000 in tax -- OUCH!) so putting aside more than 20% for investment would really be a challenge. So, I ask you to please bear with me as I work through this goal.

The plan is to set aside Php20,000 per month from my salary and invest it directly in the stock market with COL Financial as my online broker. I will use the Strategic Averaging Method taught by my mentors at the Truly Rich Club. Like my friend, I will update you regularly of my portfolio.

Now I ask you, who is with me here? With as little as Php5,000, you can open an account with COL Financial and invest any amount (ideally 20% of your income) every month.

To learn the easiest, safest and most effective way to invest in the stock market, sign up at the Truly Rich Club and gain financial wealth and spiritual abundance at the same time. To join, click here.

Happy investing and be very blessed!

Featured Posts

Not All VULs Are Created Equal

"Ate," my husband's insurance agent said, "magkaiba naman ang company namin sa ibang insurance." Those were her ...