Thursday, March 26, 2015

Let Hunger Fuel Your Dreams

http://bangkokbusinessbrief.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/66.jpg

Last night, my counterpart (workmate) sponsored a medical and non-medical lectures for our dear doctors. The topic of the non-medical was Stock Market Investment -- one of my favourites! I was delighted because I was hearing it from no less than Ms. Sha Nacino, an author and an inspirational speaker who discovered her passion amidst credit card debts; and I was attending it for FREE!

She shared her "Buendia Experience," wherein she had to walk for kilometres under the scorching heat of the sun during her lunch break just to get the Php1000 her father sent to her thru LBC because she was flat broke and was left with only Php50 in her wallet.

While she was sharing this, one of the doctors who was sitting next to me said that he had the same kind of experience, only that he had Php40 left and he needed to go home from Manila to Pampanga.

During the Truly Rich Club's Wealth Summit, Ms. Karen Davila shared that she was riding a loaded bus when she told herself, "Ayoko ng ganitong buhay."

Hearing their stories, this is what I realized: Hunger fuelled their dreams. That hunger, which is also called the "emotional why," led them to where they are now. Ms. Sha Nacino, my dear doctor, and Ms. Karen Davila are all very successful now. As my mentor Bo Sanchez said, "When you have found your strong emotional why, the how will follow."

What is your hunger or strong emotional why?

Have you gone through a difficult time and you have decided that you do not want that to happen again?

Use that frustration to achieve your fantasy.

I have shared in a previous post my strong emotional whys. And now, let me share with you some of my fantasies.

1. When I am not feeling okay (or whenever I feel like it), my fantasy is that I can just stay at home and rest and need not go to work to cover MDs. 

2. When there is an expensive seminar that I want to attend, like the Truly Rich Club's Super Conference held for 4 days in a 5-star hotel surrounded by multi-millionaire mentors, I can just pay in full with one swipe of my debit card.

3. When my business partner friends and I have come up with an idea, my fantasy is that we can push thru with the planning and implementation because money is not a problem. (This explains the Family Mart photo above).

4. When I receive an email from World Vision inviting me to join a Volunteer Caravan for Leyte in April, Bohol in May and Aklan in June, my fantasy is that I am financially capable of joining all three.

5. My greatest fantasy is that I do work with meaning, develop my passion, pursue my purpose and spend so much time with people I love.

Let me share a quote I read on Facebook: "Money can enslave through keeping us in bad jobs, bad relationships or depriving us of our dreams."

Friend, I do not know what you are going through right now.

You may be like Sha who is down with credit card debts.

You may be like my dear doctor who is flat broke.

You may be like Karen Davila who is tired from the daily commute.

Use your pain and let it fuel you to succeed in life. You can rocket your way out of your pain and into prosperity.

And when you have succeeded, remember to use wealth to love and serve others.

Be very blessed!


P.S. If you find this post helpful, please click the SHARE buttons below.

P.S2 I used to have a longer list of fantasies. Through the Truly Rich Club, I have learned to make some of my fantasies into realities. If you feel like you are in a dead-end situation now and are looking for guidance, join Bo Sanchez' Truly Rich Club. Joining was the best financial decision I have ever made. Click here



Featured Posts

Not All VULs Are Created Equal

"Ate," my husband's insurance agent said, "magkaiba naman ang company namin sa ibang insurance." Those were her ...