Tuesday, February 25, 2014

God Gives Me A Blank Check




I am a raving fan of The Feast. The Feast is a Catholic prayer meeting of the Light of Jesus Family led by Bo Sanchez. It starts with the celebration of the Holy Mass and followed by an inspirational talk on various topics, with songs of worship in between. It is one of the happiest places on earth, I invite you to join us and experience God's love and abundant blessings.

One talk series was about the 4 Laws of Wealth. You may wonder why money is being talked about during a spiritual gathering. Well, because we believe that God should reign in all areas of our life -- spiritual, relational, emotional, mental, and yes, even financial. And also, we believe that the main purpose of wealth is to help and serve others.

Last Sunday, a "blank check" was inserted into The Feast bulletin, signed by God, given for services rendered. When I saw this, I remembered what Bo said in one of his Power Talks (downloadable inspirational MP3 for members of the Truly Rich Club). He said that we can earn ANY AMOUNT that we want to earn as long as we increase our psychological wallet.

As an employee, I used to think that I can only earn the amount of money that my company gives -- my salary, my incentives, bonuses and allowances -- that it is fixed to that amount only, every single month. I was living payday after payday back then.

Through the Truly Rich Club, I learned to think as an entrepreneur (and eventually actually became one) even while I am still an employee. I began to recognize opportunities to earn on the side, do work with meaning and purpose, and still be able to manage my demanding full-time job. 

How? I apply these Top Hard Core Productive Strategies. My favourite of which is focusing on what ONLY YOU can do.

Aside from what my company gives me, I earn passive income through my stock market investments and affiliate marketing, small businesses which are almost on autopilot mode, and as a financial advisor. I have learned to increase my psychological wallet.

If I was able to do all these, so can anyone else!

Now, I even find more joy in my job because I have stopped working for money.

God Lends Us His Money For a Purpose


Over time, this is what I realized. Having money for ourselves is not the end goal of all this. We only have two hands and two feet, why would we desire so much for ourselves? Remember that the purpose of wealth is always to love and serve others.

When God blesses you financially, do not raise your standard of living, but rather raise your standard of GIVING. God is using us as a channel of His blessings. And when God sees that your heart is in the right place, He is going to bless you more.


 
"But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you."
 
Matthew 6:33


Seek God first, so He can flourish every single area of your life. Print a copy of this blank check, write the amount of monthly income that you want to receive starting on the date you will indicate, pray for it, work hard for it and experience abundant blessings.

Because God is not a God of shortage, but of surplus!

Featured Posts

Not All VULs Are Created Equal

"Ate," my husband's insurance agent said, "magkaiba naman ang company namin sa ibang insurance." Those were h...