Monday, January 16, 2023

LEARNINGS FROM THE FEAST BAY AREA: Abundance is Here by Bro. Bo Sanchez (January 15, 2023)





The talk began with our favorite prayer at The Feast..


Today, I receive all of God's love for me.

Today, I open myself to the unbounded, limitless, overflowing abundance of God's universe.

Today, I open myself to God's blessings, healing and miracles.

Today, I open myself to God's Word so that I become more like Jesus everyday.

Today, I proclaim that I'm God's Beloved, I'm God's Servant, I'm God's Powerful Champion,

And because I am blessed, I am blessing the world, 

In Jesus' Name, Amen!


Here are a few takeaways from Bro. Bo Sanchez' introduction. I decided to write a separate post for the main talk as there is already so much value in this short intro alone..


  • God is an abundant God. Every blessing that you need is already available to you. It is available in God's supply room. 
  • God plants seeds in our lives. He gives us seeds, and sometimes we do not see these seeds because we are expecting fruits. He wants you to plant the seeds, and water the seeds, and do a lot of work. And in time these seeds will bear fruit, and all the blessings that we need are there. 
  • While we think that God is not blessing us, begin thinking that God is giving us a lot of seeds. 
  • Are you ready in 2023 to go to work? Are you ready to work on your relationships? Family? Finances? Health?
  • Money will not make you happy. But a right relationship with money will make you happy. You can relate to money in three ways. You can relate to money as god. You can relate to money as the devil. And you can relate to money as a servant. Treat this servant well. The more servants, the better.
  • Look at your purpose. Your purpose is to love, to be a blessing and to serve. That is also the purpose of money: to love, to be a blessing and to serve. 

Bro. Bo closes it by leading us in prayer..


Father, I receive every blessing that you want to give to me. You are an abundant God. This is an abundant universe. Every blessing I need, I receive today. Thank You, Lord, that You will empower me to work on those seeds and to make them grow and bear fruit. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


Be very blessed!

 

Featured Posts

Not All VULs Are Created Equal

"Ate," my husband's insurance agent said, "magkaiba naman ang company namin sa ibang insurance." Those were h...