Wednesday, January 22, 2014

My BIG Dream Was Fulfilled


As most people know, I have been a member of the Truly Rich Club and I am a big fan of Bo Sanchez, a best-selling author, entrepreneur, preacher and lay minister in the Philippines. He is known as the "Preacher in Blue Jeans." Last January 8, I thought of writing him a testimony for TRC. Knowing that he maybe receiving thousands of email everyday, it was expected that my letter would go unnoticed. 

But to my surprise, only a few days after, I received a reply from TRC, asking for my photo to accompany my letter which they will be featuring at a future newsletter! Whoa!  That was unexpected. So, at 1am, while my heart was still beating fast and loud, totally overwhelmed, I replied to that email with my photo attached.

And here it is now! I was seeing my name, my photo, and my story at the Wealth Strategies Issue Number 183, January 2014, Page 14! I will definitely have this framed! 


 
 
 
 
 
 
Dreams do come true, even those BIG DREAMS which you never thought would even be possible. And as my mentor would always tell us, DREAM BIG DREAMS BECAUSE GOD IS A BIG GOD! I encourage you to do the same.
 
Be blessed!
 
 
 

Featured Posts

Not All VULs Are Created Equal

"Ate," my husband's insurance agent said, "magkaiba naman ang company namin sa ibang insurance." Those were her ...